A second award was bestowed on me some days ago....I am a little remiss to ackowledge it but would like to thank Kelly from Psychocarnival: http://psychocarnival.blogspot.com/2011/05/award-from-minute-mans-wife-and.html for this honour.Greatly appreciated!! Now you never know what you are going to get from this guy, I guess that's why the word "Psycho" feature in his blog title. Most of his posts are not for the faint hearted or anyone who offends easily, yet other posts are full of sensitivity giving him an edgy appeal. If you want a good laugh then visit his blog NOW!
Having received this award I am to also mention another 5 bloggers who I feel are noteworthy of this accolade which is about supporting other fellow bloggers. So here goes.............
- Count Sneaky http://countsneakysjournal.blogspot.com/ : MORAL AND REFINED, UNIQUE, AND ECCENTRIC ENTERTAINMENT FOR LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF ALL AGES... A man full of great advise, thank you.
- A Man Challenging His 'Inner Critic'. Klahanie is a great support to old and new bloggers alike. I received my first award from him and consequently more interest and interaction with my blog. Gary, thank you!
- Little Pink Rain Boots - http://littlepinkrainboots.blogspot.com/ - A very endearing blogger who has written her own book and I hope to follow in her footsteps. Download or buy her new novel "The Collector" by Julie Elliot - http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vROrpgbYWDE/TeGbVIn57JI/AAAAAAAAAdA/k2tuIsm1h_A/s1600/Paperback.JPG
- Soundoff by Heather P - http://1soundingoff.blogspot.com/ A lady going through her trial and tribulations yet remaining positive throughout! An Inspiration!
- The Wolf writing at http://thesnafureport.blogspot.com/ - unbelievably blunt, none PC, says it how it is, no skirting around the bush, no looking through rose tinted glasses. Again not for the easily offended but certainly for the open minded, dare to go against the grain, reader.